Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DON'T PICK UP A SALADSHOOTER UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.



Seriously.... those things are demonic. Actually, I've been digging through old photos on my hard drive. The grotesque image to the right demonstrates what can happen to your thumb when you mess with the "hot" wire in a light fixture while holding a remarkably sharp, brass, decorative lamp accessory. Originally, I had thought that an electrical current had traveled through my hand and blown open the base of my thumb.

What really happened at the time of electrocution? I uttered, "yaaargh!', while slicing open the base of my thumb with a piece of brass lamp that I held in my other hand. Needless to say, we paid a professional to finish the job.

Stay tuned for more fun photos after the break.

No comments: